Winner Pieros Sotiriou get the praises of Stale Solbakken, but is even very humble.
The cypriot striker Pieros Sotiriou came in off the bench and scored twice within a minute, when FC Copenhagen on Sunday turned the 0-1 into a 2-1 win against Hobro in Superliga.
FCK-manager Stale Solbakken dippers roses out of his match winner.
- For me Pieros a drømmespiller. He works hard and always does her best.
- You can rely 100 percent on him, and he always creates a good atmosphere in the whole club. He is superprofessionel on all parameters, says Solbakken.
the Protagonist is himself very modest about his role and will not require that he should be in the squad.
- I'm working every day to help the team and myself, but most of all to help the team to some victories.
Hobro coach Peter Sørensen regret that the people from northern jutland have not got the points out of his efforts, but also recognizes the FCK's strength.
- It is a little it, who the FCK can. They had sharp attackers, and they had a goalie who kept them in the fight. It was not luck.
They have retrieved the right people to the right seats, "says Sørensen and pointing at FCK's dual assistmager Dame N'Doye as the crucial figure:
They played us is not out of the board at any time, but Dame N'Doye is an international strong attack, and if you're not careful on and prevents them to play balls in to him, it becomes dangerous.
- We had a two minute outage, where they were sharp. We must respect and acknowledge.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 24 November 2019, 19:00