Esbjerg Joni Kauko welcomes the victory against Silkeborg. Now scout vestjyderne against the teams above them.
It was a genuine bundgyser, which was on the menu, since Silkeborg and Esbjerg crossed swords on Sunday afternoon in the premier League.
The battle is won Esbjerg 2-1, and vestjyderne are thus six points ahead of Silkeborg in the rankings. It was therefore a happy Joni Kauko, who met the press after the match.
- To win over a direct competitor makes the victory even more important. With the victory, we get more self-confidence, and now we can begin to look for the teams that are above us in the table, says Esbjerg-scorer Joni Kauko.
despite the victory played Esbjerg not his best game, and especially in the first half of the hang the game not work for vestjyderne.
- In the first half we looked football. We could not get control, and we tried not once, but in the second half pressed better and got the goals and control, " says Joni Kauko.Betxlarge
Silkeborg could win in the same number of points as Esbjerg, and therefore, it was clearly depressed, Silkeborg, denmark-captain, who gave his verdict on the fight.
- It is a lortenederlag. A victory had given us a good push, so it is pisseirriterende, says Dennis Flinta.
- With everything we have been through, and where we are in the table, so you can't avoid, that there is something that affects a.
And it was against Esbjerg went into and affected us in a degree, so we are not skilled enough on the ball, he says.
This season has certainly not been easy for Silkeborg, and for every defeat the team cashes, looks like oprykkerne more and more a bid on a demote when the season is over.
- We find ourselves in a really difficult place. We have a difficult away match against FC Midtjylland next time, and with seven points in 17 matches so it is hard for us.
- There is no other way than to take arbejdshandskerne on. We must cope with it themselves, for there is not someone who comes and helps us, says the captain.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 24 November 2019, 19:00