Do you want to submit your guest post directly to us?
So you think you have what it takes to guest post? Are you an expert looking for his or her voice to be heard? This is the place to do it.
PLEASE NOTE: Because the number of submissions and guest posts we receive, we might be delayed in responding. Please give us 7-10 days for response. Also, please note that we often schedule at least 3-4 weeks in advance for our guest posts after we receive them. Thanks for understanding!
How to Pitch
Send us a pitch with this in the Subject Line “GP - Daily News PITCH-[Article Title]” to email@example.com that answers all the essential questions who, what, where, when, how, why and how it is informative, unique and/or humorous. Please, no more than 8 sentences to pitch. Please place your pitch should be in the body of the e-mail. You will receive a response if we accept your guest post.
Example Pitch: My name is [NAME] , and my business is [NAME & URL LINK]. We always place the customer first and because of this I wanted to pitch my 700-800 word guest post entitled “Putting the Customer First”. Because a lot of your readers are interested in hospitality and providing service to customers, it would be a great article for you readers. For the article, I will relate my story of how I founded my business and provide concrete examples for how we put our customers first. Finally, I will provide 5-10 tips on how your entrepreneurs can put the customer first. I have worked 25 years in the hospitality industry and have worked with such companies as the Marriott and Hilton Worldwide. This prompted me to start my own bed and breakfast in Orlando, FL which has been successful for the past 8 years. The guest post can be completed in 3 days.
- Who: Hospitality entrepreneurs
- What (word count included): I wanted to pitch my 700-800 word guest post entitled “Putting the Customer First”
- What site: e.g. Hearpreneur, DMV CEO, Teach A CEO, Rescue A CEO (your post could be included on multiple blog sites)
- Where: Orlando, FL
- When: The guest post can be completed in 3 days.
- How: For the article, I will relate my story of how I founded my business and provide concrete examples for how we put our customers first.
- Why: Because a lot of your readers are interested in hospitality and providing service to customers, it would be a great article for you readers.
- Informative/Uniqueness/Humor: This article will focus on putting the customer first.
What we look for?
- Interesting, inspiring, and motivational content
- Content for entrepreneurs (blogs, entrepreneurship, marketing, PR, financing, etc.)
- Advice or tips related from entrepreneurs
- Minimum of 300 words per article
- Article must be uniquely written by you
- Article must be exclusive for CEO Blog Nation, which means you can’t post it anywhere else.
- 2 sentence bi-line to be included with the post (including link to site or blog)
- Location: Mainly United States, but other parts of the country
- Small to medium sized business
- Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Eager to learn and expand knowledge