FCK was live with more injuries, as Nicklas Bendtner is expected out of the upcoming matches, and Jens Stage is questionable.
FC Copenhagen has embarked on the last part of a busy autumn with a total of 34 matches in five months.
After Sunday's 2-1 win over Dundee in the League applies to the Thursday swiss Lugano at stamford bridge in the Europa League and next Sunday the rivals from Brøndby at home in the premier League.
Manager Stale Solbakken would like to rotate between its players, but can get hard at it after the new damage.
- We rotate as far as possible towards Lugano, but it is not much, says Solbakken.
in addition to the langtidsskadede Nicolai Boilesen and Jonas Wind was also Nicklas Bendtner, Jens Stage, Bryan Oviedo and Pierre Bengtsson out against Hobro.
- Bendtner has scored a minor injury and is probably out in the two upcoming matches.
- Jens Stage must be scanned on Monday, but when he tried to work out Saturday, so it is Sahabet very bad out.
- Pierre may be quickly ready, but we must wait.
Oviedo is in the 85-90 percent and on the way back, says Solbakken and points out that three of the six outfield players on the bench against Hobro is also on the way back from skadespauser:
And there is a difference between whether the players are fitte, or whether they are matchfitte, says Solbakken.
Solbakken reiterated after the victory over Hobro his previous criticism of the Divisionsforeningens committee, which among other things have put the two matches against Bolton and two matches against FC Midtjylland just after FCK's european matches in the autumn.
And he refuses, that FCK could have done more to have avoided the hard program.
- Should I call for the organization of division and say that we have, by the way, have given us for the european games? It is not my job. We've been in 12 of the last 13 seasons.
- I will not have it advantageous, but I just want, that it is not disadvantageous for us.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 24 November 2019, 20:00