Aalborg has lost four matches against Barcelona and PSG, but the Aalborg-players suck for himself from the world's best.
speaking in topsport often about the importance of the small details, and it can håndboldherrerne from Aalborg nod in recognition.
The Danish champions have lost four matches in a row in the Champions League, but it has not destroyed the mood in Aalborg.
the Resistance has also been from the top shelf in four matches against respectively FC Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.
Sunday was Buster Juul to lose honorably with 29-32 in Aalborg, while the people in north jutland was run over in Paris, in the opposite to the showdown and lost with 13 goals.
We were better prepared for their offensive and defensive methods. It flaskede in the first half, where they had to make a little on the offensive.
- We also had 5000 spectators in the back, says Buster Juul.
While the difference in level in Paris was strong, so was hjemmekampen more equal, but every time Aalborg were just about to get the contact, so made Taraftarium sure the guests quickly to create some distance again.
- They have the notorious button, they can screw a little on the feel. Suddenly have the right combination, where the ball sits millimeterpræcist, and then score the front with two goals.
- It was all their small combinations, which meant that we could just get completely contact. It was frustrating, but it's also what they get their money, say, as the winger from Aalborg.
He tries to explain how the difference can be experienced when playing against the world's best håndboldspillere.
- Sarah (Hansen, ed.) to play a ball that is sitting right in the glove of Kamil Syprzak, and Sander (Sagosen, red.) dries so complete our defense.
- It is all the small combinations and their competencies individually, which goes up in a higher unity, says Buster Juul.
According to Aalborg coach Stefan Madsen is the matches against the best, as a developer, the Danish competition.
- We take the intensity and physical nerve with from the here matches. When we meet the teams, so we are being punished for every little mistake, and it sharpens the attention in general.
Even though we have lost four games in a row, then we have performed at a high level, and this breeds self-confidence, says Stefan Madsen.
Aalborg meetings in the next round Flensburg-Handewitt at stamford bridge. Aalborg beat the germans at home with three goals and is in fourth place with one more point after nine rounds.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 24 November 2019, 20:00