Coach Jacob Friis, looking primarily at the new spilleremner, in the case of A sell-out of the squad.
In the coming transfervindue can head coach Jacob Friis end up with to have a big influence on the AaB's actions.
While the club is looking for a new team he will play, shared the tasks between cheftræneren and ceo Thomas Bælum.
On January expect Jacob Friis a quiet affair.
- There is no economy in relation to the squad, as we need to look at. It is probably not the wildest transfervindue, as we enter, he says.
the AaB's activity on the transfer market is going to depend on whether the club sells some of its current players, says Friis.
- We keep ourselves constantly up to date. We must be prepared, if someone chops off our players.
- As a trainer you are comfortable, if that does not happen it big. But I am aware that we are in a world where things may be going strong, and the economy must hang together, says Jacob Friis.
on Sunday, played A draw with Hobro in the 3F League. Guests retrieved a 1-1 draw in Aalborg through a strong defensive performance.
- I would like to pay tribute to our defending. AaB's great possession was not translated into exceptionally many big chances, says head coach Peter Sørensen.
- I am not satisfied with our play with the ball, but I am happy for a point in the virtue of the good defending.
Hobro is now at nine superligakampe without victory.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 00:00