Viktor Fischer thank Stale Solbakken that the Norwegian has held on to him despite måltørke.
Before his two goals Sunday in derbysejren in the 2-1 over Bolton, it was over seven months ago, that FC Copenhagen's Viktor Fischer within had scored in a superligakamp.
Anyway, he has been as good as safe in the Stale Solbakkens starting lineup, and the double goalscorer points as on the confidence from the coach as a part of the explanation as to why he could light up, when there was most need for it.
- It could well be that I had been put on the bench in some of my previous clubs, but it is the trust from the coach, which is paramount to succeed as a football player, says Viktor Fischer.
Stale Solbakken has also not seriously considered for the benches, his fading star in the way, for Fischer's general performance can not put a finger on, believe Solbakken.
- He has worked knaldhårdt defensively, and physically, he is one of them, who have been able to go the distance. He has not made goal and assist, but he should be commended for its performance.
- He is no prima donna, who do not follow the tactics. We have taught him to work like a pig, and therefore I have stuck by him, says Solbakken.
Fischer decided the match, when he scored the 2-1 after 90 minutes. But he rejoiced more when he equalized 1-1 in the first half and broke måltørken. The goal, he celebrated together with all of the FCK's fans.
- I think, that I had missed to get the crowd a little. Subsequently, I would probably rather have chosen to run to Dame N'Doye, but the feelings run of with me. It was a good 100-meters, and I think that I was noted for my top speed there, " says Viktor Fischer.
- Some times, you must remember to cheer with the team, but I think he had a need to tell the world that he is "back in business". For there were not many in the stadium, as he did not got to met. In a moment, he forgot that it was a team play, says Solbakken.
Teammate Rasmus Falk is also happy on Fischer's behalf over the hero, but also points out in a cheerful tone, Fischer thrives in the limelight.
- He was not to manage in the locker room, and he is certainly not the next two weeks, so it is too bad that there is not a landsholdspause, says Rasmus Falk.
Fischer has in the past been one of Åge Hareides favorite players, but after a formdyk been out in the landsholdskulden.
He dreams to be in EM battles in the Park next year, but know there must be many more good performances and goals.
- I would really like to be with for the summer, but there are some things we as a club must have mastered first, before I can think about it.
- And you can't talk on the national team, says Viktor Fischer jauntily with reference to team-mate Nicklas Bendtner in his autobiography expresses, that Fischer knævrede for the WORLD championships in Russia last year.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 00:00