Brøndby paid the price for the lack of cynicism in the Park, believes Stale Solbakken and Niels Frederiksen.
There was a sharpness to the difference between FC Copenhagen and Brøndby on Sunday afternoon in the 3F League, since I am at a private grass won 2-1 on a late goal by Viktor Fischer.
Had the guests known her to seize the opportunity, they had rather be able to travel home with three points in the first half and in the minute before Fischer's winner waded Brøndby in the great offer in front of Karl-Johan Johnssons cage. It is the coaches from the two teams agree.
- It was a good football match, and Brøndby were also good. The first half was equal, but in the second half we were clearly better, but they had some golden minutes, so we easily could have had zero points, says Stale Solbakken.
- We could well have been here, and have lost but still have played a fantastic match. Our second half was at a very high level in 38 minutes, and we felt that we waited on to get a goal while they gambled on versus, adds the Norwegian.
Brøndbys karantæneramte head coach Niels Frederiksen, watched the match from the grandstand. From here he could fret over the burned chances and defeat.
- I saw a Brøndby team, that had actually earned more than we got. It was a battle that was not necessary to lose when you look at the chancefordelingen. We had the biggest chances in the first half and should have led, as we went to break, but we did not unfortunately.
- In the second half was FCK's best in the first 35 minutes, but we ended the match in a best of, if we disregard the drønærgerlige goal, which they got, says Niels Frederiksen.
Brøndby took the lead after five minutes through Kamil Wilczek, and both Wilczek and Dominik Kaiser each had their big chance in the first half, which ended 1-1 after an equalization of Viktor Fischer.
the Page was FCK's best and had several chances, but in the final stage had both Wilczek, Simon Tibbling, and Simon Hedlund great opportunities to decide the match hesitate to point towards the advantage. The latter even got the ball into the goal, but was angled offside.
Both coaches assess offsiden as questionable, and even the swede absolutely sure, that he constantly was on the right side of the offsidegrænsen.
I did not feel that I was offside. I was out in the page first, and I ran into the field and felt that I was offside at any time, so it was a boring order, says Hedlund.
- But we should have settled the match before, he adds.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 00:00