Horsens head coach Bo Henriksen has not settled on a given the nod. The fight is quite open, he says.
Horsens-keeper Matej Delac remains between the rods for AC Horsens in spite of, Michael Lansing, who has been given the nod most of the season, is back after quarantine.
Matej Delac has been given playing time in the last five superligakampe, and in Sunday's 2-1 victory over OB was the Croatian goalkeeper a fine match.
Although it seems that Matej Delac has conquered målmandsposten register Horsens head coach Bo Henriksen, that everything is open.
- It remains entirely open on the målmandsposten.
- When we have two good goalkeepers, so it is dagsformen, that determines it. And with Matej Delac made a stunning rescue against Silkeborg, he has got some energy and some belief in themselves, " says Bo Henriksen.
The Croatian goalkeeper has previously announced that it has been fun to watch from the bench, but Bo Henriksen believe that the keeper's past has played into his handling of the situation.
the main character, which was rented out several times in his time at Chelsea, agrees with his coach.
- Chelsea-the time has certainly helped me. I can remember my first loan at Vitesse Arnhem in Holland, where I was on the bench. I was very nervous, because I felt that I had to be number one.
- But after all the loans, I have been through, so I know how I should deal with it, if I'm not number one, says Matej Delac.
despite the fact that Matej Delac seems to have overtaken Michael Lansing in the queue, so there is no problem between the two, if you ask kroaten.
- I have a good relationship with Michael Lansing, and he supports me, although he currently seems to be andetvalget.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 00:00