at Least draw against Brazil followed by a victory over France will send to Denmark on.
Tuesday's defeat to Germany was a proper nakkedrag to the Danish aspirations to get on to the mellemrunden at the WORLD cup in western christianity and most.
But despite the painful downturn, the danes can continue to decide for themselves whether they should qualify in the tournament.
Points on Wednesday against Brazil followed by a win in the final group match against the French world champions will send Klavs Bruun Jørgensen's troops in mellemrunden.
All six teams in the pot are left to play two matches. Germany is already on, and the same is south Korea, if south koreans just defeats the prygelknaben Australia, which one must regard as almost certain.
It leaves Denmark, France and Brazil in the fight for the last place in the mellemrunden.
* Brazil, which only has a point, need help to get on. If brazil beats Denmark and Australia, when up in five points.
France and Denmark can have a maximum reach seven points, so Brazil is also dependent on pointtab to both the danes and the French.
Brazil is going ahead with two wins, if Denmark beats France in the final match. So will Brazil and Denmark both have five points, but the south americans are best among themselves.
If France Wednesday beat Germany and then lose to Denmark, France also reach up to five points. In that case, include the accounts of all three teams, and also here is Brazil's best with three points against Denmark's two, while France has one.
* France, as did Denmark decide things. Points against Germany on Wednesday followed by a victory over Denmark to send France on.
Should the French lose to Germany, is the team still in the game. It requires a victory over Denmark in the final battle. So, France will finish on five points like either Denmark or Brazil.
France will be better than Denmark in the accounts. If France and Brazil, ending with the same score, the total score in the game, as the two countries played a tie with each other.
Right now, France's goal tally of 49 goals better than Brazil, but the brazilians have the match against Australia to close some of the gap.
* the best opportunity for advancement is, as described above, the points against Brazil and victory over France.
it Should be to the victory over Brazil and a draw against France, Denmark is dependent on the ability of the French to either throw away points against Germany, or to the danes ' goal difference is improved significantly.
France is now 13 goals better than Denmark.
Denmark can also get on with the draw against both Brazil and France, but the French lose to Germany.
* Only in extreme theory, Denmark can advance with a defeat to Brazil. It requires, in addition to a subsequent victory over France, that Brazil loses points for Australia, which may be said to be doubtful.
no matter what country, Denmark will have only a point ahead in the mellemrunden, by only including the teams ' points against the other mellemrundedeltagere.
Denmark was one of the points against south Korea, but lost to Germany.
* the Position before the last two rounds:
1. Germany, 6 points.
2. South korea, 5 points.
3. France, 3 points. (Goal difference of plus 37).
4. Denmark, 3 points. (Goal difference of plus 24).
5. Brazil, 1 point. (Goal difference of minus 12).
6. Australia, 0 points.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 04 December 2019, 11:00