The former Left-politician Marcus Knuth to become the aliens and spokeswoman on integration for The Conservatives.
He left Left last week for the benefit of The Conservative and justified this on the grounds that he disagreed with the Liberal party's immigration policy.
Now it is established that the member of parliament Marcus Knuth to become The Conservative party to vote for immigration matters.
Knuth is the aliens and spokeswoman on integration for The Conservatives.
moreover, He will indfødsretsordfører, so Knuth sits heavy on all immigration matters in his new party.
- I am incredibly happy. This is one of the policy areas, which means the very most to me, " says Knuth.
- There are several areas, that means a lot to me. Trade and industry, defence and agriculture, but the entire værdipolitikken and immigration matters means a lot to me.
- The Conservatives have a platform, which to a large extent are gathered around the værdipolitikken, says Knuth.
He takes over all three rapporteurships from fellow party member Rasmus Jarlov.
Among other things, I believe Knuth, that for many persons with criminal background in the day can get Danish citizenship.
in Order to get Danish citizenship believes Knuth, that there must be a sreeningssamtale prior to the allocation of citizenship.
- It should not just be done on a technical basis or after a test. You also have to have a talk with the person, says Knuth.
As Knuth in the last week announced its exit from the Left, it was with clear speech. He does not agree with the Liberal party's new president, Jakob Ellemann-Jensen, about the value - and immigration policy.
Knuth added that there is an internal battle in the Left about where the party should stand in the aliens policy. Knuth himself is known as one of the biggest supporters of a very strict immigration policy.
In connection with the Knuths exit from the Left answered Ellemann-Jensen back and pointed to the Left, indeed, not have changed the policy.
- I think, frankly, that there are insurmountable political differences in the Left. We carries out the policy, as we all together went to the polls on said Ellemann-Jensen and added that he was "annoyed with", that Knuth switched to The Conservatives.
Knuth was formerly aliens and spokeswoman on integration for the Left. Thus, he was also the former immigration and integration minister Inger Støjbergs (V) the right hand in the area.
Støjberg is today vice-president of the Left. She also believe that the Left is divided on immigration matters. She said in the context of Knuths goodbye.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 04 December 2019, 13:00