the Number of expulsions can be reduced, if the players stick to the opponents instead of pushing.
Three expulsions and disqualification for nøglespilleren Anne Mette Hansen. Six expulsions in total.
The Danish håndboldkvinder was punished severely by the Russian judges in Sunday's match against south Korea, which ended 26-26.
And now, it should be the end of the unnecessary strafminutter, which is a consequence of the overaggressivt defending and clumsy actions.
- There are many situations where we just need to stick to the opponents. So we get fewer expulsions. The problem is that we release the players, we tackle.
- When they are allowed to fall to the ground, watching it all the more dramatic, says national coach Klavs Bruun Jørgensen, looking back on south Korea-the fight.
He points out, however, judges do not have cracked down on the spectacle, as it is otherwise announced before the tournament.
- the Judges gave up against the ten recommendations for the south koreans, that they should not to throw or lift the legs.
The problem would, however, be able to circumvent by to give opponents a bjørnekram instead of a push in tacklingerne.
- Often this is a automatreaktion, where you know that you should not do, says assistant coach and forsvarsekspert Lars Jørgensen.
- You will probably also like just show the face of teammates and coaches, to do as much as possible in order to stop the opponents, he explains.
He does not believe that there is reason to take special care of Anne Mette Hansen, who with his three expulsions was in an unfortunate light against south Korea and the course was pretty depressed after the match.
- No, in the second half until she got her third expulsion placed the she really well in defence and was really, really good. The experience is not going to hinder her, says Lars Jørgensen.
Denmark meets Germany in the third WORLD cup match, which is played on Tuesday and 12: 30 Danish time.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 14:00