Gareth Bale is not popular among Real Madrid's fans after a joke, but Zidane has him in the squad Saturday.
Gareth Bale has drawn headlines in Madrid, after he connected with Wales' qualification for the european championships earlier in the week posed with a welsh flag, on which was written:
Wales. Golf. Madrid. In the order.
That Bale stood up with the flag in the celebration was a lack of respect, many Real Madrid fans. Especially seen in light of the fact that Bale due to injuries has not played for the club since the 5. October.
Anyway have a coach Zinedine Zidane chose to take the welsh star for Saturday's home match against Real Sociedad. And should Bale get into action, waiting for him a warm welcome.
It says the former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon to the BBC.
- He will certainly be used out of the Real Madrid fans. It is no doubt about that, he says.
As I see it, it's hard for Zidane to have him to fight at all.
But Zidane Maksibet did not bother to talk about or go up in Bale's behavior outside of the track. He is focused on what happens within kridtstregerne.
When he turned back (after the match, ed.), I talked with him, as I do with all players. We talked about things going on on the pitch, not outside the pitch, says Zidane at a press conference, according to Marca.
- What is said outside of the track, doesn't interest me.
Real Madrid-the fans have been tired of seeing pictures of Bale on the golf course, when at the same time he has been too injured to play for the club.
But Zidane calls on fans to support Bale.
- When you look at what he has done for the club in the time he has been here, the fans have to be with him.
- Those who really care about Real Madrid's colors, are going to have to be with Bale. I believe that he can be a key player again, and it is the only thing I think about, the sounds from Zidane.
- I reckon with Bale. It is there is nothing new in the.
Real Madrid takes on Saturday night at 21 against Real Sociedad, as the Norwegian talent Martin Ødegaard, who is hired in the Real Madrid, to fight.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 23 November 2019, 10:00