As the "town newspaper" reported, should be in the "bear's basement bathroom" in Augsburg, chlorine gas out. According to the report, the outdoor pool had been cleared. Furthermore, the police urge residents to close their Windows.Bamberg-six people were injured by chlorine gas
members of a swimming club to be noticed, that in the basin approximately ten inches of water was missing, said a spokesman for Stadtwerke Bamberg. They informed the competent technician who has not noted that "there's something about the chlorination of the water worked," said the spokesman.
- read also: Live-Ticker for the Corona-crisis
to close, According to police there was no danger to the Public. Immediate residents were also asked in Bamberg, close to the window as a precaution. The operation of the outdoor swimming pool was set on Friday for the time being. Cem Özdemir: "people like the Uniform belongs to stripped – and-now" FOCUS Online/Wochit Cem Özdemir: "people like the Uniform belongs undressed and instantly"sca/dpa Updated Date: 28 June 2020, 19:26