- In all of the länder, came in the past year, more and more children to the world.
- Above all in Bremen, the Saarland and Brandenburg has increased, the birth rate significantly.
- most of The babies of North Rhine could-Westphalia to Welcome you. In the most populous state, the number of births rose of 146,000 to 155,000.
The Germans have to get in the year 2014, more children. This is true for all provinces: North - and Baltic sea rose up to the Alps, both the number of children born, as well as the so-called birth number.
a Total of 715,000 babies came in the year 2014, a significant increase in year-on-year, in the 682.000 children were born. Most of the babies were Doctors and midwives in the most populous state of North Rhine-Westphalia, welcome, there, there were around 155,000 births (2013: 146.000). In Bavaria, women were about 114.000 children, 4,000 more than in 2013.
the card is The total number of births and the birth rate in the individual Federal States shows.In Bremen women 2014 got an average of 1.46 children
As a birth rate or birth-rate referred to a statistician, the number of children a woman between 15 and 49 years of age, on average. It was in the year of 2014 at 1.47, the highest value since 1990.
- the highest increase in the birth rate, the Federal Statistical office for 2014 in the city-state of Bremen remarked: The value rose from 1.36 to 1.46 children per woman. Also in Brandenburg and in Saarland, the women of 2014 have brought more children into the world. In Brandenburg, the birth rate increased from 1.47 to 1.55.
- In the Saarland, you climbed from 1.27 to 1.35. However, the smallest area of the state is still the conclusion of the light in comparison with other countries.
you Exchange and you will find the Baby-topics that are especially important.sign up Now! Possible Trend Reversal?
Nevertheless, the number of death exceeds that of cases still, the number of births – the German population is shrinking so more. To change this development, would need to climb in the birth rate to a value higher than 2.0.In the East, couples have more children than in the West
Of all the German States are still far away. Even the Saxony, Germany recorded by far the highest birth rate, to come "just" to a value of 1.57 in the year 2014 (2013: 1,53).
In the Eastern German States, the women get since the reunification, on average, more children than their Sisters in the West. In addition to Brandenburg and Saxony, Thuringia, Saxony-Anhalt and Mecklenburg-have-Vorpommern high birth rates. In Thuringia women 2014 got, on average, 1.55 children, in Saxony-Anhalt 1.5 and in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, 1,49.
So that all East German Federal States exceeded the overall German birth rate of 1.47.study shows: Beautiful couples sex get more often than the other, FOCUS Online/Wochit study shows: Beautiful couples sex get more often than the other Updated Date: 21 May 2020, 21:28