Ludwigsburg: After the release of carbon monoxide: woman in nail salon collapsed

A woman collapsed in a nail salon in Besigheim (Ludwigsburg district) after carbon monoxide (CO) escaped there.

Ludwigsburg: After the release of carbon monoxide: woman in nail salon collapsed

A woman collapsed in a nail salon in Besigheim (Ludwigsburg district) after carbon monoxide (CO) escaped there. Two buildings had to be evacuated on Tuesday evening, according to the fire department. 19 people are affected. The reason for the exit could be a technical defect in a heating boiler, as a fire brigade commander explained. Now it has to be ventilated before the residents are allowed to return. Two apartments should also remain empty overnight. The emergency services were on site in large numbers.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS