A fire burns two rooms of a hotel in Gran Canaria

A fire in one of the rooms of a hotel in San Bartolomé de Tirajana (Gran Canaria) has caused smoke poisoning in one of the guests.

A fire burns two rooms of a hotel in Gran Canaria

A fire in one of the rooms of a hotel in San Bartolomé de Tirajana (Gran Canaria) has caused smoke poisoning in one of the guests. The fire declared at the Occidental Margaritas Hotel forced the complete eviction of the hotel, as reported by the Emergency and Security Coordination Center of the 112 of the Canary Islands.

The events took place in a hotel on Avenida Tirajana in the aforementioned municipality, a place to which members of the San Bartolomé de Tirajana Firefighting and Rescue Service traveled, after receiving a notice informing them of smoke coming out through a hotel window.

Once on site, firefighters extinguished the flames that affected two rooms, one of them in its entirety, and ventilated the area.

While the fire was being fought, the staff of the Canary Emergency Service (SUC) assisted a man who, at the initial moment of assistance, had smoke inhalation poisoning, for which he was transferred in an ambulance from Cruz Spanish Red to the Maspalomas Health Center.

Civil Protection officers appeared at the scene of the incident, as well as agents of the Local Police and the National Police, who took charge of the corresponding proceedings.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS