the minister of health will ban all other flavors in e-cigarettes than tobakssmag. Several parties support the.
All the other flavors in e-cigarettes than tobakssmag should be banned.
The position of the health minister Magnus Heunicke (S) to announce his political colleagues when the Parliamentary parties on Thursday meet at eight o'clock to it is probably the last negotiating session for a tobakshandleplan to make up with increasing ungdomsrygning.
It writes Politiken on Thursday.
We know that between is the primary reason that children and young people are trying e-cigarettes, and they become quickly addicted. We can see that it is a direct path into the all, which is our biggest killer, says Magnus Heunicke to Politiken.
- and we need to do something about it. And therefore, we must have removed all the other flavors than tobakssmagen from e-cigarettes, he adds.
the Liberal Alliance and the New Civic has long been the opponents of the restrictive regulatory initiatives, targeted at young people tobaksvaner.
the Danish people's Party has been negotiating with the government. But the party is against the proposal to ban flavors in e-cigarettes.
the Parliament, other parties support the proposal.
- We have long championed the view that e-cigarettes not taste of, for example, Filur-ice, which of course appeals to children and young people. We must have away, we agree with the minister, he says.
the Unity rapporteur, Peder Hvelplund, "hills minister full up".
- We should assimilate the law on e-cigarettes with other nicotine products. For industry shows so much creativity to make people dependent, he says to Politiken.
Also in the medical association welcomes the minister's announcement.
- It is really positive with a ban on smagstilsætning. We know that the taste has been a very conscious marketing strategy for children and young people.
- And it is precisely the children and young people not to start smoking, says president Andreas Rudkjøbing to Ritzau.
Earlier on Wednesday told the health minister that the debate also is about the among other things non-school hours, as well as plain packaging without logos.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 11 December 2019, 23:00