Organization reports that in the Danish online shops on black friday was reacted for 750 million dollars.
Smartphones and computers has been red-hot on black friday.
Saturday, it suggests that there was set the record for the danes to shop online.
At the Association for Danish internet commerce (FDIH) reads the message, that Friday was reacted for 750 million kroner in Danish webshops.
FDIH is an organization for companies that work professionally with e-commerce and digital solutions.
- We have had record sales yesterday and the largest trading on the web ever.
- We can vouch for the figure of 750 million kroner are translated into Danish webshops within the last day, and it is an increase of 50-60 percent compared to last year, says Niels Ralund, who is the managing director of FDIH.
- It so - with a cliche - quite wild and quite amazing.
- Since Friday was the end of the day, had the danes implemented 556.000 transactions with MobilePay in the network corresponding to an amount of 376 million dollars, says Peter Kjærgaard, who is press officer for MobilePay.
Compared with last year's black friday rose MobilePay on the web with around 65 per cent measured on the number of crowns purchased.
Measured in transactions was the increase of 77 percent.
- So it was a very, very solid growth for this year's black friday compared with last year, says Peter Kjærgaard.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 30 November 2019, 13:00