According to Jens Bangsbo, nothing should physically be to prevent, that the FCK can deliver three days after the Europa League.
When the FC Copenhagen Sunday meetings Brøndby in the prestigious derby, have the FCK just had two days of rest since the team won 1-0 on the away game against FC Lugano in the Europa League.
In this season, FCK bad experiences with playing superligakamp Sunday top of european football on Thursday. Actually it's only been to one point in the last four matches under the circumstances in this fall.
the Team worked even completely absent in the defeat 1-4 against FC Midtjylland 10. november, and Stale Solbakkens hold underpræsterede also significant, since Brøndby, denmark 6. October won 3-1.
Jens Bangsbo, in addition to the current job as a technical trainer in the Atalanta also is center director and professor at the Institute of Sports science and Nutrition at Copenhagen University, finds that in general there is nothing to preclude that one can perform physically strong despite only two days of rest.
- The physical performance does not deteriorate, even after playing three matches in a week. There is no basis to say that you can't play at an optimal level three days after a battle.
It's about how to prepare. Teams that are not prepared well enough, are going to suffer.
- But there is also a psychological aspect, if you come from a big fight in Europe, and afterwards, meeting a bundhold in the league, " says Jens Bangsbo.
He has a challenge up on life this fall as a technical trainer - a kind of assistant coach - in the Italian Atalanta.
- It is about to be in sufficiently good physical shape, when you are embarking on a period of for example seven matches in three weeks.
Atalanta is currently in the process of a tight programme in the Serie A and the Champions League.
In the past week has the team like FCK been in battle twice with only two days of kamppause. Saturday led the Bergamo club 1-0 late in the match against Juventus, however, won 3-1 on three goals in the last 17 minutes.
on Tuesday snatched Atalanta saw its first victory in the Champions League with a 2-0 victory over Dinamo Zagreb. Atalanta had the advantage of home ground in both matches.
- Against Juventus we delivered one of the season's best performance of the purely physical, and to the Zagreb performance, we are even better with the same players (nine repeats in the starting line-up, red.), says Bangsbo.
the Method was restitution training the day after the Juventus match and little physical training the day before Zagreb-fight.
using the club of an ice kryokammer to optimize restitutionsprocessen. It has been popular in Italy in recent years.
- In about a minute staying players in 150 degrees below zero. It provides some hormonal changes, which helps to increase the restitutionsprocessen, says Jens Bangsbo.
About Stale Solbakken is using Friday and Saturday to put his players on the keel is to be seen, but Sunday at 11.45 should wait a warm welcome when the players enter the Park, there are virtually sold out.
the FCK has in second place, seven points up to FC Midtjylland, while number three, Artful, is six points behind FCK.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 30 November 2019, 15:00