Neumünster: Suspected serial burglar in France taken

The 35-Year-old had been since the beginning of the year, among other things, in Nortorf, and, increasingly, in the area of Neumünster, on the prowl, police sai

Neumünster: Suspected serial burglar in France taken

The 35-Year-old had been since the beginning of the year, among other things, in Nortorf, and, increasingly, in the area of Neumünster, on the prowl, police said on Tuesday. He had stolen jewelry and cash. Nationally, for example in Berlin, the man had committed deeds, it said. Finally, the district court of Kiel arrest warrant is adopted, wherein firstly, the whereabouts of the man unknown had been. At the end of July, the 35 should be taken in-Year-old in France, where he will also have many of the deeds committed, it was more. After the completion of the proceedings in France, the Kiel public Prosecutor's office would seek the extradition to Germany Vera.

dpa
Updated Date: 11 August 2020, 21:26

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS