Because of fire: a refugee's home in hair evacuated | hair

parts of a three-storey dormitory for refugees in the Hans-brush street, hair had to be vacated in the night on Sunday due to heavy smoke development. hair –

Because of fire: a refugee's home in hair evacuated | hair

parts of a three-storey dormitory for refugees in the Hans-brush street, hair had to be vacated in the night on Sunday due to heavy smoke development.

hair – About 50 residents gathered around three o'clock in the morning in the Parking lot in front of the building, while the fire hair with a respiratory was going on protection devices, and the Situation quickly under control brought.

Ultimately, charred mess on the stove plate

Correctly, it had not burned for luck, the Fire brigade operations centre. According to firefighters, the dirt crust was probably on the stove so thick that it was Smoking when Heated, the plate is terrible.

fire brigade must item the building proper ventilation

The forces had to be proper ventilation of the building to allow the residents to return. No one was hurt. Police and rescue services were also strong forces on the ground.

Updated Date: 07 June 2020, 08:35

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS