NBA Star Schröder takes his hometown club lions Braunschweig - 26

Dennis Schröder has big goals. "Let's make history," announced by Germany, currently the best basketball player on his Instagram Account. With only 26 years,

NBA Star Schröder takes his hometown club lions Braunschweig - 26

Dennis Schröder has big goals. "Let's make history," announced by Germany, currently the best basketball player on his Instagram Account. With only 26 years, the NBA Star to 1 is. July the sole shareholder of the Basketball Bundesliga Löwen Braunschweig. "I am convinced that we can develop the site further and make it a Top Club in the League," said the playmaker of the Oklahoma City Thunder.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAbiVvbgUE9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

so Far, held Schröder, 70 percent of the shares in his or her home club. The remaining 30 percent, he will receive from the three companies will act in the new season, however, more as a Sponsor. The Ball is rolling again - The Top games LIVE on Saturday to see (display)

VfL Wolfsburg-Borussia Dortmund live

Now see Supersport Ticket for only € 29,99/month secure

FC Bayern Munich vs. Eintracht Frankfurt live

Now see Supersport Ticket for only € 29,99/month secure

Welcome-Back package: All of the games the rest of the season at a low price

End-of-Season Ticket for only € 39,99/season

licensing procedures through a complete takeover

By the complete takeover of the native brown has secured Schweiger, according to Club information, the participation in the licensing process secured. By the Coronavirus pandemic, and the lack of spectators receipts as a result of the League-crash that was the club a few weeks before an uncertain future. "Braunschweig is my hometown, I would like to give something back to the Region," said Schröder.

a year ago it was not necessarily then. After disputes due to the separation of schröder's Mentor and discoverer, Liviu Calin cooperation stand in front of a large sample. After a publicly fought dispute during the world Basketball championship between Schroeder and the Board of management, the separation was drawn back again. At least superficially, the conflict could be solved.

Schroeder receives praise from the Basketball world

Now, however, Schroeder has the sole Say and also can select whether there should be a Supervisory Board, and then according to his ideas occupy. A decision has still not been made, - is spoken in the Club message. "I am very happy to be now the sole shareholder of the lion," said the basketball player.

Also in the Basketball world, the surprising complete takeover schröder was an issue. Team-mate and US-Superstar Chris Paul congratulated, as well as NBA Idol Tony Parker. Moritz Wagner has called the Actions of his national team teammate, even "legendary".

national player Rüdiger counters with a content-criticism in Corona-the times of PCP national player Rüdiger counters with a content-criticism in Corona-times

display

blk/dpa
Updated Date: 22 May 2020, 01:28

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS