Sportsdirektøren in Randers FC, Søren Pedersen, will now work on a resolution on the Saba Lobjanidzes future.
Randers-profile Saba Lobjanidze was with the match's first scoring again in a leading role, as Randers FC on Sunday at home to beat Esbjerg 3-0 in the last round of play in the 3F League.
Randers-singer Søren Pedersen reported on the many inquiries on the georgieren and states that there now must be taken a decision on the kantspillerens future.
- There are very many clubs still interested in him, but there is nothing definite yet.
- We work of course toward anything concrete, for now we come so close, that we need to make a decision about his future, says Søren Pedersen.
Randers has through most of the fall tried to extend the Lobjanidzes contract, which expires this summer.
It is, however, not yet succeeded, and therefore there are many indications that kronjyderne will try to sell Lobjanidze in January, so the club can make money on him.
- All our players are for sale, if it is at the right price, but on the contrary, we are happy for all our players, so we can well afford to be discerning, explains Søren Pedersen
Also goalkeeper Patrik Carlgren draws a great deal of interest from other clubs, and sportsdirektøren does not exclude the possibility that Randers will sell both Carlgren and Lobjanidze to January.
- of Course, we are open to sell both of them for January, if it is at the right price, but we also have reinforcements with quality, " notes Søren Pedersen.
Randers-coach Thomas Thomasberg hoping for a quiet January-transfervindue for the club.
- If there are bids on our players, then we send them off to the right price. But it is not a secret, that I hope that that happens as little as possible, says Thomasberg on the possible sale.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 15 December 2019, 23:00