Although Hobro have not won in the last ten superligakampe, think Jens Hammer Sørensen continue on the project.
Friday played Hobro yet another drawn match in the 3F League, as it is against AC Horsens ended 0-0.
It is the tenth drawn games in a season, Hobro are also inside a sejrstørke in ten matches.
this is the team with 16 points after 19 matches, which it also did for a year ago. Here was then-head coach Allan Kuhn at the head of the team. He was fired because of the slack pointhøst.
But the team he will play for Jens Hammer Sørensen continue to believe in current coach Peter Sørensen.
- I think that we are well prepared for the spring. We are far from moved anywhere yet and have a belief that it can be done.
- the Team has become somewhat younger since last year. I see some players in the rapid development, which can be better. I see great progress every day. It is the skilled players, that are trained well, " says sportschefen.
- I do not feel that we are buried, as I think we were last season. It was really hard. We lost several matches in a row, and the perspiration trickled in.
- Even if we do not get the results that we can for the time being, we can say that we are with you, says the midfielder.
Streak of ten matches without victory frustrates more than it worries the experienced Hobro-play.
- Although we are in the situation, so we feel that we are doing something right. We are not content to lie where we do, but we play close games and have momentum in periods of fighting, where we should stick more to the opponents, he says.
Hobro have won two matches in the current season.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 06 December 2019, 22:00