the 19-year-old Mohammed Kudus has the time in his really big breakthrough in this fall.
the Seven goals has FC Nordsjælland-the player scored in the 3F League, while he is in the middle of november, got A-landsholdsdebut for Ghana, which he crowned with a klassemål in the battle.
if you Ask Kudus' trainer,, there are virtually no limits to what he can drive it, in the long term.
- Potentialemæssigt he is definitely the most exciting midfielder in the premier League, and I think he has the potential to the Premier League.
- He tactical understanding becomes better and better, and when it is fully in place, so he has the whole package to be able to play at the highest level, says Flemming Pedersen.
FC north Zealand team he will play for, Jan Laursen, is a bit more big city, but does not hide the potential, as Kudus possess.
- I will not judge whether he can play in the Premier League or not. I can just see that he has a really strong mentality.
Sportschefen brands big interest of Mohammed Kudus, but hope to keep on ghaneseren.
- It goes without saying, that there is great interest, when one performs as he does, but our focus is solely on to support him as well as possible.
- It is not the plan, he shall be sold for the winter, and it's not for him, I think. We hope to have him in the spring also, says Jan Laursen.
Flemming Pedersen is betting that Kudus will be in FC Nordsjælland for a while yet.
- I really would like to keep him, for he is great to work with, and we can still learn him very much, says the FCN-coach.
Mohammed Kudus scored in Friday's 1-1 match against Lyngby, but in the final minutes the red card, why he did not want to comment after the match.
The 19-year-old stortalent has a contract with FC Nordsjælland to the end of 2021.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 30 November 2019, 00:00