When the autumn season in the 3F League is over, facing FC Midtjyllands Emiliano Marcondes back to English Brentford.
unique in scandinavia because the top team has leased signed in the Championship club in the fall, and as it is now, Marcondes return to England.
- When the League is finished, I keep a week's vacation, and then I come home to England and start training and see if I can get on the team, " says Marcondes.
- There can of course be everything, but I relate me to my appointment, which is that I'm in Brentford again 1. January, where we have to fight. If I should, I shall be back a little earlier in order to be included in the plans.
- In the transfer window there may be a lot of things. It can both get replacements here in the FCM and in Brentford, so I'm a bit on standby and will see what my role can be in Brentford.
the 24-year-old Marcondes has enjoyed his stay in FCM, where he has played 10 superligakampe and Monday scored his second goal of the season in the 2-1 victory over Silkeborg.
He does not exclude the possibility that he stays and tries to help the FCM to the championship in the spring.
- We have basically won all the matches, since I came, and it is great to play on a team that has success, and it is also in the reflection on the future.
- It could be cool to play with for the gold, but even if I miss, I get enough of a gold medal, if FCM wins.
the FCM-coach Brian Priske does not hide that he very much would like to see Marcondes extend his stay at the club.
- I would certainly like to keep him. He has come up with it, I knew he contained, and he has been better and better each day, " says Priske.
- I have said all the time to Emiliano, I'm happy for him, and that I believe that we can get him up to an even higher level in the spring.
- I hope that he chooses to be here after the new year, but I don't know what's going to happen, says FCM-coach.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 22:00