Silkeborg Mathias Hebo Rasmussen believe that FC Midtjyllands strong defensive ensures the club championship.
FC Midtjylland is closing very few goals in the premier League, and the strong defensive makes FCM to clear guldfavorit.
It takes Silkeborg midfielder Mathias Hebo Rasmussen, as Monday was to lose 1-2 to the FCM.
- When you have closed nine goals in 18 matches, you have the recipe to win championships, and I also think they take the gold, says the Hebo.
- It is a rock-solid team and the strongest defensive in the League. They are physically strong and tactically good. All 11 players are pushing super hard and work well together as a team.
- They are good on the track and is just a strong team. You can only facilitate in the hat for them.
One of the big profiles in FC Midtjyllands defensive is captain Erik Defends.
He explains that the strong defensive gives you confidence, but will not assure that it is also enough for a championship.
- When we go on the pitch, we have a feeling that we don't shut down goals into. It is not just the defence and our goalkeeper, who work for it. It is all man on the whole team, and thus the entire team's profit.
- We know, we probably should have scored a goal enough to win the battles when we maximum close the one goal, and although we have won some small victories, all the victories have been deserved, says Erik Defends.
While the FCM closes very few goals, pinches it at the same time to score many goals at the other end, and after 18 rounds has FCM a score of 29-9.
Despite the FCMs clear lead in the premier League, where there are seven points down to number two FC Copenhagen, has six other clubs scored more goals than the FCM.
According to the FCM-coach Brian Priske it does not, however, to his crew to play gently.
- We are certainly not a defensive team. Looking to our matches throughout the, we have, at least since round seven, where I took responsibility, played nice offensive football and created good chances and won deservedly.
- We dominate on many parameters, also on the ability to create chances. We managed not to create opportunities, I would be concerned, but we do, " says Priske.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 02 December 2019, 22:00