It had totally disappeared from the political scene since its release noticed in the columns of the World in which she denounced the "farce" of the continuation of the first round despite the outbreak of coronavirus. Agnès Buzyn is finally out of his silence Tuesday. The head of the list LREM has announced the continuation of its bid for the second round of the municipal to Paris which will be held on the 28th of June next, pretending to be "fully determined to finish this campaign," during a meeting with the heads of list, told Agence France-Presse with a number of participants. "I have given much thought to how I could conduct this campaign in exceptional circumstances, political and personal. I worked a lot on the device, so we can go head high, hold it, find the resources in me, " said the former minister of Health. The one that came third in the first round, also said that she would have "the opportunity to [s] explain the attacks" against her, after his statements to the newspaper The World, which it had described as a "masquerade" held on march 15, the first tower in the midst of a crisis health.
As the revealed Opinion, the former minister of Health should take the word conference at 8 a.m. this Tuesday, with its heads of list, to announce that she would lead the list LREM to the city hall of Paris on the 28th of June next, in the second round. But a last minute change has forced Agnès Buzyn to postpone the appointment, as explained in The World and BFM TV.
Read also Sling, quack, crisis... members LREM on the couch
last week, at a previous meeting, "she said to everyone that everyone could do in his campaign in his own district, and that she understood if some didn't want to put his picture on the posters," reported several participants. At the end, "I didn't know if she was a candidate," says, désarçonnée, a participant from the Agence France-Presse.
"we need to support our candidate"
Some candidates are tempted also to leave the ship : in the 5th district, Florence Berthout, who was joined by Benjamin Griveaux, is now considering joining forces with his former political family, The Republican, reported that several elected officials. "We need to support our candidate, this is a great woman ", said Sunday the minister of the Action and of the public Accounts Gérald Darmanin, recalling that she" had the courage to replace Benjamin Griveaux in difficult circumstances ". Same sound of bell on the side of the boss of the LREM Stanislaus Guerini : "Agnès Buzyn is determined and we are determined to bring together a project for Paris," he said Monday morning.
Read also Coignard – Macron, the welfare State and the "white coat"
Since the first round, the successor of last-minute Benjamin Griveaux had tried to forget about, returning to work at the military hospital of Clamart, to heal the sick of the coronavirus. A commission of inquiry of the Senate on the management of the crisis of the sars coronavirus should be conducted at the end of the month of June. Agnès Buzyn will have to then juggle between the campaign and the preparation of hearings, as noted by the World.