Brian Priske is well satisfied with the fact that there is clarification about his future as a head coach in the FCM.
Brian Priske was last week unveiled as the new permanent head coach in FC Midtjylland after a period of three months as the temporary head coach.
And the main character himself is glad that it has fallen in place.
- I am glad that there is clarification, and that everyone in the club now, what we relate to, " says Brian Priske.
He turns, however, to a new, long contract does not change anything for him in everyday life.
- It does not change anything for me, whether it is a long contract or a short contract. Soccer is sporadic and dynamic, and anything can happen. It's about delivering every day.
- I go to work and deliver the same performance, whether it is a long or a short contract, I have.
Defender Alexander Scholz praises his coach for being good at motivating the team something which according to him is important on a top team.
- It is more important how he speaks to the players. Players must rely on him also for those, who do not play.
He even can well see the importance in having the ability to motivate his players.
- Football is the people who must perform and deliver, and therefore it is up to us coaches and managers to motivate them and keep them on the right track, " says Priske.
- It is different types, so we must treat all the same, yet slightly different at some points.
- Someone is motivated in a way, while another is motivated in a different way, he says.
Brian Priske and FC Midtjylland have paper on each other until the summer of 2023.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 26 November 2019, 14:00