the Match against Brazil showed that the Danish national team is at its best when the pace is being set down.
It is the provisional end with the stating-the handball and the search for the "light" kontramål for the Danish defense can also touch.
the national Coach Klavs Bruun Jørgensen asked before the match against Brazil, the players to turn the pace down and instead hit the ball into the ground.
the Hope was to eliminate the numerous technical errors, and the mission was successful. Denmark won the vital WORLD cup showdown with 24-18.
- the Recipe was to take the pace out of the kontrafasen, if we could not get off on the first pass.
- We have created many chances, both at the WORLD cup and earlier in the year. We must trust that we have a good attack, and so we must keep a little back, which 20 years ago was the mark: strong defense and kontraspil, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
Thus facing the national coach again for the recipe, he introduced for a good four years ago, when he took over the national team after the Jan Activities.
- When I came to, pulled, we kontrafasen completely out, and it was also outrage over. But if we can't control it, so we'd rather bet on angrebsspillet instead of taking chances, he says.
national coach sends kudos to Lotte Grigel, who governed the angrebsspillet "hard hand".
The careful angrebsopbygning against Brazil to give the team more control over the fight, and it was also the defense that kept the south americans down to 18 goals.
- We don't stress, we'll create chances. We compassed better on the ball, and I'm very happy with. It was Brazil that had the feel of the necks afterwards.
- It was important to get a proven fact that there is a difference between the team that makes up this year, and the team that lined up last year. Although there are many similarities, so something has happened mentally, says Klavs Bruun Jørgensen.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 04 December 2019, 16:00