Two men convicted of violent shootings in Copenhagen

In June last year, the three men hit by gunfire in Husum. Now two men convicted for their roles in the shooting. On the evening of the 20. June last year, whe

Two men convicted of violent shootings in Copenhagen

In June last year, the three men hit by gunfire in Husum. Now two men convicted for their roles in the shooting.

On the evening of the 20. June last year, when the shoots loose on the Gadelandet in Husum, Copenhagen.

a car was fired at least eight shots with a pistol against the six young men who found themselves in the street. Three were hit - one in stomach, one in legs and one in my right foot.

Tuesday is a 17-year-old boy at the Court of Frederiksberg convicted of firing the shots. The court found him guilty of seksdobbelt attempted murder, possession of firearms and aiding to burn flugtbilen of. The judgment went on to eight years in prison.

The 24-year-old man who drove the car, was convicted for aiding and abetting the possession of weapons, and to have brought to the lives of others or the use of one's limbs in danger. He should have realized that the 17-year-old would bring people in danger by shooting at them. He got three and a half years in prison.

selected both to think about whether they will appeal the verdicts to the court of appeal, and they continue to be protected by navneforbud.

the public Prosecutor's office in the indictment laid, that should be judged according to the special bandeparagraf, but it was rejected by the court as the conviction was settled for good a week ago.

the Sentence of eight years in prison for the 17-year-old was a good piece from the 12 years of prison and deportation, as the claim from the senior prosecutor Line Steffensen sounded.

- the Court relied, among other issues, that he was only 15 years old at the time of the crime, she explains.

- Now we will in the prosecution study the judgment and determine whether the case should be appealed, she continues.

the Motive for the shooting is somewhat obscure. The police has earlier told, that it probably was about a showdown between two criminal groups after the theft of more than 100 kilos of marijuana.

- But we are under the case does not come nearer to a subject, says senior prosecutor, Line Steffensen.

Four others were indicted in the case, but they were all acquitted of complicity to attempted murder. However, they were all convicted of a variety of other conditions in connection with the acquisition of the flugtbilen, and three of them were convicted for possession of 13 kilos of hashish.

the Sentences was between four months and one year and four months in prison. All four received their judgment.

/ritzau/

Updated Date: 03 December 2019, 18:00

Indo NewYork

We provide Daily News & Events to New York Readers.


Contact Details

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS