a Prosecutor do not believe that there is basis to claim a 31-year-old man jailed for violence against trade unionists.
A 31-year-old man from Lithuania, who on Friday was arrested and charged with assaulting two men in Lundtoftegade in Nørrebro, will be released again.
the Police prosecutor believes that there is a basis to ask the man for a judge and ask for him to be remanded in custody. Therefore, the release of he.
- He is released without the production. I have spoken with the prosecutor, and she does not believe that there is a basis for, that he may be in custody, but he is still the aim, says the Copenhagen Police central efterforskningsleder Kenneth Jensen.
Voldsepisoden must have taken place on Sunday.
Magazine 3F has previously written that a stilladsarbejder, who was a member of 3F, and an employee from the Danish Electricity Federation Sunday night was attacked and beaten, as they would document the situation on a construction site in the Lundtoftegade.
the building Site has in a period been marked by some unrest. A large group stilladsarbejdere protesting among other things that a scaffold according to them is illegally configured.
Fagforbundet 3F has previously stated that running a case against an employer for the underpayment of Lithuanian employees.
Monday was about 300 people gathered to demonstrate against the working conditions at the site, which ended up being stormed. It was in this context that the scaffolding was toppled.
the Ballad extends over several days. At a confrontation at the site on Friday last week, decided the cops to pull up their stakes against some of the attendees.
the President of 3F Byggegruppen, Claus von Elling, has regretted the situation.
- It is not right that a professional case escalates in this manner, and we take a sharp distance from the violence, regardless of who commits it, he has said, according to the magazine.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 07 December 2019, 09:00