Falck has drøntravlt in the weekend, for many vehicle owners can not start the car or get the life of the battery.
There are busy at Falck in the weekend, where the temperature in several places in the country has been slightly below freezing both night to Saturday and Sunday.
Many car owners have been taken on the bed of nattefrosten.
- We have extra busy because of the frost, for there is a part that has found out, that they might not have as good a car, as they thought.
- on Saturday, we came almost up to 1100 assistance. Last Saturday we were out for about 500, so there is significantly more to do than usual, " says Anders bog-myrtle Dahlkilde, which is driftskoordinator at Falck.
There are especially jump starting and battery problems, as Falck must assist vehicle owners with.
Saturday was also a part in car accidents in the particular southern Denmark due to slippery roads.
Sunday, Falck has around at 14: 00 has been out for about 500 assistance, and Anders bog-myrtle Dahlkilde expect to hit the 1000 before the day is over.
- There are probably many who are not out to try the car today, and so first on Monday morning to find out that it has been freezing conditions.
- we are accustomed to, when nattefrosten first framework, then it comes back of people, when they stand and are on the way to work early in the morning.
- So there is plenty to see, and here on Sunday, we prepare for a busy Monday, says.
vehicle owners are in the course of the winter, the better to address their reservations and get changed batteries, if it is necessary, " says Anders bog-myrtle Dahlkilde.
on the Night of Sunday, was unclear, according to figures from the DMI is just below freezing.
In the Mid - and north Jutland was that measured temperatures down to -5 degrees.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 01 December 2019, 14:00