About two weeks before the scheduled Start of the formula 1, the world Council of the international automobile Federation FIA has confirmed the dates for the first eight races of the season. The season starts after the Corona-forced break, as is already known with the double-pack in Spielberg/Austria on the first two July weekends. How to do it after the eight races in Europe, was open to the FIA first.
The race will be held without spectators. The number of people around the track is reduced, and all present are regularly tested for the Coronavirus. In the case of a positive result, the affected Person should be isolated.
Actually, the season would have at 15. March in Melbourne, Australia to begin the start but was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The confirmed dates at a Glance:
5. July: Austria (Spielberg)
12. July: Austria (Spielberg)
19. July: Hungary (Budapest)
2. August: great Britain (Silverstone)
9. August: great Britain (Silverstone)
16. August: Spain (Barcelona)
30. August: Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
6. September: Italy (Monza)sid Date Of Update: 20 June 2020, 03:26