Although Lyngby've got a good start on the season, has oprykkerholdet, the focus remains on avoiding relegation.
Lyngby is a part of a close field in the battle for seats in the top-6 in the 3F League.
Even though Lyngby is situated on the ninth place with 23 points, and the surrounding teams are within three points distance, hold the club focus on avoiding relegation, says manager Christian Nielsen.
- We look clearly down in the table. We do not have top-6 inside our head. We know it is a struggle to survive and to be in a row, and all the points we get, we count in the relationship to be even better in nedrykningsspillet, he says.
Before the season, there were many who figured that Lyngby would come out, and therefore will Christian Nielsen keep the nose in the track and Pashabahis not focus on a location in the top-6.
- So we must not let ourselves be seduced. We must remember what has brought us here, he says.
- It is that we have been humble, we've been well prepared, we have been well set on the opponent, and we have a strong team spirit, says Christian Nielsen.
Although the team is well in the table, see Christian Nielsen, however, the hurdles ahead, with some tough matches against, among other things Brøndby, FC Copenhagen and AaB.
- we are Looking at the table, we are well satisfied. But there are nine games to go, where anything can happen. After the winter break, there are some difficult matches at stamford bridge. So the snapshot is good, but there is a long way to go, he says.
take up considerable offensive midfielder Rezan Corlu agree.
- We look down. We are the field, so we need to be realistic. We then have surprised positively, is great, he says.
Therefore, it can also be difficult to avoid looking towards the top-6, he tells.
- You always have dreams, and we can get in the top-6, it will be huge. So we dream, he says.
/ritzau/Date Of Update: 24 November 2019, 15:00