- The Weather Channel tells you how the weather is with you. Click here and enter the location of your choice a
While the South of Germany can look forward to in the coming days on the sun, it remains in the North, first of all, rainy. The forecasts of the German weather service (DWD) in Offenbach, Germany, from Saturday, according to Winfried "and a low-pressure family between High" a weather division. On Sunday and Monday, the Wind can be refreshing, especially in the North final. On Sunday, the sun-especially in the extreme South of the country seems to be in the Rest of denser cloud fields by dragging part. On the North sea squalls are expected. Here it remains, with a maximum of 17 degrees is also very cool. The maximum values according to the DWD, otherwise, in spite of the clouds of a summer 23 to 26, in southern Bavaria up to 29 degrees.
The German weather service (DWD) has issued for most of Northern Germany is already a warning. It's threatening a storm - and Hurricane-force winds up to 65 km/h, altitude in some cases even up to 110 km/h. These regions are affected by the warning:
- In the entire coastal region is warning level 2
lower Saxony and Bremen
- warning level 2 in the entire state, with the exception of the North-East
- to The North and West is warning level 2
- warning level 2 in the West
- In a circle of resin - Bergland is warning level 3
Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg
- warning level 2 in the entire state of
DWD (Screenshot) threaten On Sunday in many regions of severe wind gusts.
mja/dpa Updated Date: 05 July 2020, 07:26