In tonight's episode of 'the Island – a new beginning', we came a little closer to the 28-year-old Rikke Juul Bojko, who said she had been bullied through most of folkeskoletiden.
She had, however, after the many hard years decided to follow his mother's advice about trying to see the positive in it, rather than letting it destroy itself.
Opposite Ekstra Bladet tells Rikke, however, that the many years which mobbeoffer certainly have had an impact on her life.
- I had in a long time after secondary school find it difficult to trust people, because I thought, 'Why would they be friends with me?'. I had never had friends before.
- That went many years before it went better with confidence, when I found out that they would like me, and that I had plenty to offer. However, I am still careful in relation to who I hang out with, but I no longer tillidsproblemerne, says Rikke.
- the Trauma is still well up in me from time to time in relation to what it is, I have experienced, also because I was so far down at one point, she continues.
Fortunately, She also took a few positive things from the difficult time.
Among other things, have I got a particularly good relationship with my parents and siblings, and then I'll definitely become stronger from it.
- I am happy that I am the positive and sensible girl that I am today, but whether it is because of my experiences, it is difficult to say, but of course this has given me some strength, she says, but continues then:
- however, I am in no doubt that I would have been without it. I would wish that it had been different and not wish it for my worst enemy.
- It was both a physical assault, and then closed me out, which was hard mentally. Thankfully I have amazing girlfriends in the day, but it is still something that sits in me today.
’the Island’-the participant says that she has several times met some of those who have bullied her in elementary school, but never has she had an excuse.
I can feel Bahis Siteleri when I meet them that I don't need to have a chat about the past, for I do not have anything positive to say about it. I have, however, also do not need to say sorry, for it will anyway not change anything. I just look forward today, and I'm happy with my life, she rolls fast.
for many years fought Rikke a brave battle to get out of his role as mobbeoffer, but even if she got the help of both parents, siblings and teachers, the task was impossible.
" I was the only one in the class, who was chubby, had red hair and freckles, and in addition, I was a girl, which was pretty much up and running much of the time, and I could well have tantrums.
- Once you have been mobbeoffer, it's really hard to get out of. We tried really to change on it, but it was just impossible to get out of being in the role as 'easy victim' and 'the weak'. So it was really hard, tells Rikke and elaborates:
We talked about for many years, if I were to start at another school, but so was the discussion, whether it would just be the same. Also, because it is hard to be the new in the class.
- It is difficult to say whether it had been the right choice to change schools, but it shall never out of.
Fortunately, it all changed all by itself when She was finished with elementary school.
- as soon As I walked out of the 9. class and put all the folkeskolelivet behind me, there was nothing.
- I started on my studies and made friends with it immediately and it was to tell me that it was not only myself that was the problem, I could easily make friends and not be bullied, says Rikke.
- It is difficult to know whether it was because people had been older, or what that just did, that it all just changed, but ever since I've never been bullied, which is really nice, she concludes.
Date Of Update: 22 November 2019, 21:53