The contents of this issue :
Coverage The job without the subway
The Point of the week - the Wine also heals the members
France - train to hell senator Malhuret
World - saudi Arabia : MBS, the end of illusions
Science With the survivors of the Covid-19 : "The bodies appear to be attacked from all sides"
Special investment - hunting fresh is open !
Culture - Ring the bell, trumpets, for these new elected officials of the illustrated Petit Larousse !
- Style - Enter in dissent
Postilion - Fareed Zakaria : China-United States, what is Trump ?
- 1 Which of these three professions has emerged in the wake of the'épidémie Covid-19?
- 2 How d'jobs are likely d'être automatisés, according to l'étude of 2013, Carl Benedikt Frey, the historian of the work à Oxford?
- 3 On a workforce of 200 000 employees, how many people are potentially concernées téléwork with PSA?
- 4 "flex office" is a workspace:
- 5 MediaSchool plans d'organize part of the course à distance:
- 6 In what année a été publié l's book by Carl Benedikt Frey: "The Technology Trap"?
- 7 How much of Français étaient prêts à sacrifice their work for privilegeségier their lives privée in 2019? (Source: Sociovision)
- 8 According to a étude of Sociovision, how much of Français had l'impression that their life lacked meaning in 2019?
- 9 What is the profession of Zoé Aegerter?
- 10 Former airline pilot, Véronique Hoog s'is converted into: