The building of the ARD, economic journal plus minus reported, citing a recent study by Finance Watch Germany (citizen movement of a financial turnaround). A survey of the organization in over 1,200 financial institutions with 3400 accounts models, 52 percent of the banks requested more than 10 percent MRP interest rates.
the Chairman of The organization, the former Greens Finance expert Gerhard Schick, said to plus minus, it was "extremely annoying, if banks charge high interest rates on the overdraft". Just now in the crisis, where many people have through no fault of an increased demand for money, it is not responsibly to benefit from the difficult Situation.Deutsche Bank is at the forefront of
To widen the tip of the Dispo-interest of the
- Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt (the best account) with 10.9 percent, the
- Targo Bank in Düsseldorf with your Plus account (12.43 percent), and the
- Raiffeisenbank Anger with of 13.25 percent.
Chic said: "Sometimes there are even negative interest rates, the Bank's management Board members complain loudly that the interest rates are so low. Because it does not fit at all, that is demanded then the MRP yet interest rates of over 10 percent.“
- all the people in Corona-crisis banks push interest rates on loans at record high
- "Stiftung Warentest" has credit tested cards: Here you get everything and high fees
save to Only see all 5000 to 7000 years: comet "Neowise" now in the night sky PCP That only happens every 5000 to 7000 years: To see all of the 5000 to 7000 years: comet "Neowise" now in the night skypom Updated Date: 20 July 2020, 14:27