Went for walk with the dog - took nails in ham

the Dog Hubert was close to getting a stupendous treat on Monday morning. Together with his owner Kim Nathalie Frederiksen went Hubert a morning walk in Rungs

Went for walk with the dog - took nails in ham

the Dog Hubert was close to getting a stupendous treat on Monday morning.

Together with his owner Kim Nathalie Frederiksen went Hubert a morning walk in Rungsted Hegn in north zealand in denmark.

It is the Liberal Media who initially reported on the incident, which could have ended fatally.

Hubert got the scent of something delicious and disappeared briefly from its owner.

When Kim Nathalie Frederiksen shortly after found his dog again, showed the proud of a piece of ham forward, as it held in its mouth.

"Then it rings a warning bell in the minds of me, and I start to shout and scream like a madman in the middle of the forest," says Kim Nathalie Frederiksen to B. T.

the Dog Hubert understood on its owner's violent scream, that it would have to drop the ham.

When Kim Nathalie Frederiksen total skinkestykket up, she saw that there was a rolled small seam of 3-5 inches into the ham. And that in the forest floor lay several pieces of ham rolled together on the nail.

With the same she so ham in his dog's mouth, she was alarmed. Recently she had seen a posting on Facebook about that in a forest on the island of Bornholm had been found small kødpålægsruller with razor blades, as the dogs could have eaten and injured themselves.

It was a B. T. also on, and it was just the episode that sprang up in the minds of her, when she saw the small piece of ham in his dog's mouth.

"I was really startled and shocked, for it is a dog owner's worst nightmare. I had until then thought that it could not happen in our forest," says Kim Nathalie Frederiksen.

She total skinkestykkerne up from the forest floor and threw them angrily into the bin.

"Subsequently, I was really mad. It can go beyond other people's dogs, but also the other animals that live in the forest. My thought is: What you get out of it? It I understand not at all."

The worst-case scenario was that the dog Hubert had swallowed the nail, and that, on its way through digestion had cut a hole in the intestines. It would Hubert probably not have survived, explains Kim Nathalie Frederiksen.

the Experience has left her scared.

"It's a hundeskov, and we the people, who go there, go in a good faith belief that we can let our dogs run around freely. But in the morning, when I went on tour with Hubert, I chose instead to go for a walk in the residential area, where I live," she says.

Updated Date: 27 November 2019, 01:00

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS