A group of overpowered and disarmed the alleged perpetrator behind the knivangreb in London.
A group of inhabitants in London, feted by the mayor of the town, the british police and the country's prime minister for their heroism in connection with knivangreb on the London Bridge Friday.
Video footage brought on by the british media such as the Daily Mirror from the episode shows how the alleged perpetrator was a group of citizens who apparently succeed with the disarm him and take his knife.
the Video ends with multiple cops arriving at the spot and takes over the fight with the man. A battle that ends with the officers shoots the man and kills him.
the Scenes have been attracted praise from the mayor of the town, Shadiq Khan:
- What is remarkable about the images, as we have seen, is the breathtaking heroism of our people, who literally run towards the danger without knowing what awaits them, said the mayor on Friday evening.
along the Way in slåskampen with the alleged perpetrator, it becomes obvious that he has a belt around her waist.
- the Inhabitants did not know at that time that it was a dummy.
prime minister Boris Johnson paid tribute to the inhabitants.
- For me they represent the best in us. And I thank them on behalf of the whole country.
Police in London at a press briefing on Friday night also thanks citizens for their efforts and stated that there were five minutes from the police received reports of the stabbing, to the officers confronted the suspected perpetrator.
in addition to the suspected perpetrator, has two people died of injuries from the knife wounds they sustained.
Several british media have spoken with the 32-year-old tour guide Steve Hurst, who was among the group, who disarmed the man.
Steve Hurst said that he saw some people fighting with a man, while at the same time they cried out, that he had stabbed two women. Hurst ran and helped keep the man down.
- We could see the knife, which he still had in his hand. I tried to get a foot into, so I could kick him in the head, says Steve Hurst to the BBC.
- We tried everything we could, to get the knife out of his hand, so he could not harm others.
- The other of the place was amazing. Heroes beyond all comprehension.
/ritzau/Updated Date: 29 November 2019, 22:00