fight Several fire, the rescue service and the police advanced with a total of around 30 staff. The uninhabited building is currently being renovated, which is why there craftsmen were. The were to Free gone and remained unharmed. The fire service had extinguished the smoldering fire that had broken out in a control box in the boiler room, fast and the building ventilated. According to the initial findings of the police, the fire is likely to be caused by a short circuit or technical fault. Information on offences is not available. The amount of damage is still unclear, but is expected to amount to several thousand euros.
Holger Fink, Tel. 0731/188-1111, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is the Bureau of Ulm/news provided by: police up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.the police headquarters Ulm/news aktuell Date Of Update: 18 June 2020, 09:26