of The searched-for 31-Year-old from Oppenau in the black forest, is convicted according to the Prosecutor, as a teenager, among other things, for sedition. He had changed at the age of 15 years, the shield of youth work by Removing and Adding characters so that the inscription contained the words "Jewish way", said the Prosecutor's office in Offenburg on Thursday.
in addition, quite a radical attitude was during the stay in the youth work, including through the use of swastikas and SS-symbols and anti-Jewish Statements. The youth sentence of eight months, the probation was issued after a period without further incidents. Later there had been no further investigation for politically motivated crimes, more. The "Stuttgarter news" had previously reported about the conviction.
The 31-Year-old was robbed on Sunday in the arms of four police officers at a check in of an illegally used in the cabin. He had threatened the officers with a firearm and has since been in the black forest, on the run. The police and the Prosecutor's office had indicated that they emanate from any extreme right-wing Background.
The man was sentenced in 2010 due to severe body injury to a three and a half years youth custody. He had a crossbow on a well-Known shot.
In their so far unsuccessful search for the man the police is now also on the help of survival experts, police psychologists, and local foresters. In particular, psychologists should be put in the 31-Year-old in order to get clues on his whereabouts, as police spokesman Yannik Hilger said. The Wanted knows, according to the assessment of the forces in the rugged terrain. Between 200 and 300 police officers are involved in the search. The officials controlled further on Thursday, to the area.
More than 270 references to possible places of residence of the person Sought from Oppenau are now made caves, old bunkers and abandoned buildings were then searched. In a authority in the neighboring Offenburg police controlled also a man who is supposed to have Similarity with the Searched. Furthermore, the prevention teams in the city, to advise the people and to break down Fears.
The alleged "Manifesto" of the man is not Year according to the police, in all likelihood, the 31 -. There is a lot of evidence that the Text had not been written with the critique of the mechanization of life and the simple life in the forest from him. The Letter, according to Hilger is currently the investigation is of no significance.
According to SWR information to a man from North Rhine-Westphalia, wrote the so-called forest runner-Manifesto 2005. This he explained to the station that reported the SWR. A well-Known, the have seen the Letter, I confirmed the Version. Previously Baden Online "and the" image "newspaper had reported"the alleged Manifesto of the man.dpa Date Of Update: 16 July 2020, 20:26