Gotha: Seven residents after house fire in Gotha injured

they came up with flue gas poisoning to the hospital, police said. Among the injured, a small child and a 15-Year-old. In a vacant apartment on the ground floor

Gotha: Seven residents after house fire in Gotha injured

they came up with flue gas poisoning to the hospital, police said. Among the injured, a small child and a 15-Year-old. In a vacant apartment on the ground floor, obviously, the garbage had caught fire. No damage was done. To determine the circumstances, the police and seeking witnesses.

dpa
Updated Date: 05 August 2020, 22:26

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS