at 05:26 PM alerted the departments Hoppetenzell and Zizenhausen to a burning hedge. A about a metre long smouldering hedge could be found, which was extinguished by the fire brigade. The use was finished after half an hour.
at 17:05 was alerted the Department to a triggered smoke detector in a multi-family house. The fire Department moved here with five vehicles and 25 people. Exploring all of the residents opened the door, and it turns out that it was burnt food on the stove. Upon Arrival, the fire Department, the residents had extinguished the food already in self-employment in the sink. For fire-fighters no action was necessary.
This post is provided by: Volunteer fire Department Stockach/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.Freiwillige Feuerwehr Stockach/news aktuell Date Of Update: 03 July 2020, 18:26