Here should be on a stacked green waste pile in about 3 meters of height, a Nest with an abandoned young bird. After the Arrival of the emergency services however, no bird could be found and the use was terminated after a good 20 minutes.
The extinguishing units basic schöttel and Volmarstein on Thursday morning around 06:50 a.m. to a fire detection alarm in an industry have been operating in the old Hofer way alarmed. Here was triggered in an area of operation of a smoke aspiration system. A reason for Tripping, however, could not be established, and this use was stopped after half an hour.
then it was time for the extinguishing unit Alt-weather at 12:11 PM in the Ardeystraße. Here, by residents of multi-family house triggered a home smoke detector could be heard in the attic apartment. Similarly, this reported Smoke and the smell of burnt food. Directly after the Arrival of the assault squad, under the respiratory protection for the exploration came to pass, with a C-tube in the attic. First, it was set at the door, a smoke curtain, to the toxic fire smoke from the stair space to keep. Just as the forces wanted to open the entrance door by means of a special tool, appeared in place of the tenant with a key to the use. After Opening the door, the assault squad was to further explore in the apartment. Quickly the cause of the triggered home smoke detector was found. In the switched-on electric stove to a cooking pot with food, which was now burned. The pot was brought out into the open, and the Windows of the apartment open. To smoke in the apartment was also used here to return back to the proven cooling concept. Due to the rapid Intervention of the fire brigade and the mounted home smoke detectors, was able to prevent greater damage to property successfully. As the affected apartment was in the second and third floor, was requested by the head man already on the way to the ladder of the fire-extinguishing unit basic schöttel. Due to an alarm fault, the competent district monitoring station, the specialty vehicle, however, was not in the Ardeystraße, but again to the previous location in the old Hofer way alarmed. No more was however. Since, in the meantime, it was understood that the use of location, without turntable ladder to work off left tackle, able to drive the vehicle back to its location. After the Transfer of the affected dwelling to the tenant of the use after a good hour, could be stopped for the fire and rescue service.
The enclosed image material is allowed to be used in the name "Feuerwehr wetter (Ruhr)" for free.
This post is provided by: firefighter wetter (Ruhr)/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.Feuerwehr wetter (Ruhr)/news aktuell Updated Date: 30 July 2020, 15:27