The animal stood with the head out of the manure and could not free themselves.
Due to the formation of hazardous gases, such as carbon dioxide, ammonia, methane and especially hydrogen sulfide directly on the surface of the manure pit of the country was the calf, not the host save safely alone. He called the fire Department to help.
12.07.2020 - 09:40 Vellage - Vellager road
This post is provided by: fire Department district of Leer/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.fire brigade in the district of Leer/news aktuell Updated Date: 12 July 2020, 11:26