Fire Ennepetal: - Triggered Carbon Monoxide Detectors

In a local apartment, a CO had triggered the detector. The residents had to leave the apartment before the Arrival of the first responders. The affected apartme

Fire Ennepetal: - Triggered Carbon Monoxide Detectors

In a local apartment, a CO had triggered the detector. The residents had to leave the apartment before the Arrival of the first responders. The affected apartment and the other apartments, as well as all floors of the building were inspected and measurements were carried out. The gas heating was secluded Ebert and terms of use. A resident was as a precaution transported to the control in a surrounding hospital.

In the use of the official's watch, the fire company Milspe/old Voerde, two ambulances of the S-circle, the police, the gas supplier and the district master chimney sweep goods. The engagement ended at 16:53.

This post is provided by: fire Ennepetal/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.

firefighters Ennepetal/news aktuell
Date Of Update: 01 June 2020, 13:26

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS