The arrival of the first forces on the ground, was found a smoke-filled apartment. With a squad of under the respiratory protection of the chimney was inspected, it could be a fire in the interior of the Vent found to be a chimney sweep, was also consulted. After the building was ventilated with a positive pressure fan, could be stopped to use after approximately 1 hour.
This post is provided by: fire brigade Detmold/news up to date. An editorial review by FOCUS Online has not taken place.fire brigade Detmold/news aktuell Date Of Update: 11 June 2020, 10:26